"The world famous ancient rice terraces." Top 5 Page for this destination Banaue by cachaseiro
Banaue Travel Guide: 248 reviews and 714 photos
Banaue is the center of the world famous rice terraces that were build around 2000 years ago and is considerd world heritage by UNESCO.
Banaue has a suspension bridge that makes crossing the town by foot quite a bit easier. It's located pretty much right... more travel advice
The Banaue hotel is a good quality tourist hotel that has most of whan the average package tourists asks for. Quite nice... more travel advice
cachaseiro's Related Pages
Banaue Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The world famous ancient rice terraces."
- "Stairway to Heaven"
- "Top of the Philippines"
- "Banaue - Comfortably Cold!"
- "Banaue - The Eighth Wonder of the World"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Banaue
- Hotels in Banaue
- Transportation in Banaue
- Nightlife in Banaue
- Restaurants in Banaue
- Shopping in Banaue
- Warnings and Dangers in Banaue
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Banaue
- 10 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 22 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (167)
Have you been to Banaue?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Banaue
Photos in BanaueSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 70 reviews, 122 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 42 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 49 reviews, 90 photos
- Portugal Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 40 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos
- Fåborg Intro, 32 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jordan Intro, 22 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues