"Pleasant little town north of Phnom Penh." Kampong Tralach by cachaseiro
Kampong Tralach Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 5 photos
I visited Kampong Tralach while i was travelling Cmbodia by bicycle and i decided to stay the night there when i saw there was a nice little guest house in town.
The town is your typical little cambodian town with a couple of streets and a market.
the marrket was remakably good though with many foodstalls with a good variety of food so i was real happy there.
You are unlikely to visit Kampong tralach unless you go there to work for one of the NGO´s in the area or if you as me travel Cambodia by bicycle and need a place to stay for the night.
The guest house in town is really nice and very cheap so i would certainly recommend to spend the a night there.
I first had a quick look at a couple of restaurants in Kampong Tralach when i was looking for dinner but quickly opted... more travel advice
cachaseiro's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Kampong Tralach
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (168)
Have you been to Kampong Tralach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kampong Tralach
Photos in Kampong TralachSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 71 reviews, 123 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 42 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 49 reviews, 90 photos
- Portugal Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 40 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fåborg Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Porto Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos
- Jordan Intro, 22 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues