My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

Personal Pages (1)

ines2003's Profile Photo
ines2003 Jun 20, 2016 at 2:48 PM

thansk for show us the original and high place, your are good vt congratulations

lanef's Profile Photo
lanef Jun 20, 2016 at 1:24 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Airport > Hotel'. I appreciate your advice.

lanef's Profile Photo
lanef Jun 20, 2016 at 1:23 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Airport > Hotel'. I appreciate your advice.

Trekki's Profile Photo
Trekki Jun 19, 2016 at 12:18 AM

Hi Claus, just tried to answer your "answering forums" question, but also had the service unavailable thing.
My thought is that this is maybe the 9 a.m. MiddleEurope glitch? It usually takes 15 minutes and then it is over.

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    cachaseiro Jun 19, 2016 at 12:23 AM

It happens almost every second time I try to answer a question and it has been like this for 2-3 weeks now.

yvr's Profile Photo
yvr Jun 12, 2016 at 12:44 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Ferry Gesder to Rostock'. Thanks appreciate your reply.
Phil

goshtasb's Profile Photo
goshtasb May 31, 2016 at 10:17 PM

Dear cachaseiro your journey pages are amazing, full of excitement and fun, that is great!

Aussie_Blayne's Profile Photo
Aussie_Blayne May 31, 2016 at 8:57 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Best City to spend New Years Eve'. I appreciate your advice.

Minceta's Profile Photo
Minceta May 30, 2016 at 4:17 AM

Thank you very, very much, dear Claus! Please excuse-me for not having answered you earlier, but last week I was with my husband out of Belgrade from Sunday until Friday, so that I did not visit this site. I spent my birthday on the beautiful mountain of Kopaonik. How was the meeting in Albufeira? I hope that you will write a report about that ...

Milchan's Profile Photo
Milchan May 25, 2016 at 3:56 AM

Hi, nice to meet you here ?

Homanded's Profile Photo
Homanded May 23, 2016 at 5:23 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Traveling within Scandinavia'. Thanks Claus. I'll probably be picking your brains for more info. Thanks again