Princeton Local Custom Tips by dzni
Princeton Local Customs: 3 reviews and 1 photos
Princeton is a pricey town, even for having a college there. However, it does in fact have the college there, which precludes students from going to a lot of the places in town -- thus, you can still get by cheaply if you look around.
More Reviews (32)
- Shopping Opps
- See All Lambertville and New Hope, PA
- See All Big Fish Bistro
- See All Ivy
dzni's Related Pages
Princeton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Princeton ~ New Jersey"
- "Princeton Area"
- "Princeton: Decent university, GREAT wine shop"
- "Princeton is the University City"
- "Here One Day - Gone the Next"
- "remosito's Princeton Page"
- "Princeton - More than just a University"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Princeton
- Hotels in Princeton
- Transportation in Princeton
- Nightlife in Princeton
- Restaurants in Princeton
- Shopping in Princeton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Princeton
- 33 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Princeton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Princeton
Top 10 Pages
- Louisville Intro, 88 reviews, 12 photos
- Chicago Intro, 30 reviews, 17 photos
- New York City Intro, 26 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination West Lafayette Intro, 31 reviews, 9 photos
- Princeton Intro, 33 reviews, 7 photos
- Orlando Intro, 22 reviews, 16 photos
- Utah Intro, 22 reviews, 12 photos
- Seattle Intro, 22 reviews, 11 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 19 reviews, 12 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 19 reviews, 10 photos