"Iowa City" Iowa City by dzni
Iowa City Travel Guide: 100 reviews and 161 photos
You won't find any tall buildings here! Iowa City is home to the University of Iowa, reknowned in part for its engineering program. The town itself, right next to the university, is almost kind of quaint, with a few shops and restaurants, and of course college bookstores and other places catering to the students. The town has an old feeling as you drive through. It's clean and nice... almost seems slower than most cities! :)
Just a nice, quiet mall. They have a few shops, a Best Buy, etc. They also have an ice skating rink inside!! This was... more travel advice
Hampton Inn - Iowa City/Coralville As always, Hampton Inn is a great place to stay! Always clean, always nice, always... more travel advice
dzni's Related Pages
Iowa City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Iowa City Is A Great Town To Have Fun!"
- "Lovely place...."
- "Ah, youth..."
- "Former Capitol Now University Town"
- "Iowa City"
- "Capital of BOREDOM!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Iowa City
- Hotels in Iowa City
- Transportation in Iowa City
- Nightlife in Iowa City
- Restaurants in Iowa City
- Shopping in Iowa City
- Warnings and Dangers in Iowa City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Iowa City
- 10 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Iowa City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Iowa City
Photos in Iowa CitySee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Louisville Intro, 88 reviews, 12 photos
- Chicago Intro, 30 reviews, 17 photos
- New York City Intro, 26 reviews, 19 photos
- Princeton Intro, 33 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination West Lafayette Intro, 31 reviews, 9 photos
- Orlando Intro, 22 reviews, 16 photos
- Utah Intro, 22 reviews, 12 photos
- Seattle Intro, 22 reviews, 11 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 19 reviews, 12 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 19 reviews, 10 photos