"Welcome to dzni's HomePage" dzni's Profile

I thought that the picture of the "open road" best exmplifies my love for travel. This one was taken in South Dakota enroute to North Dakota -- yeah, pretty desolate, but it was still fun!

Anyway, I used to have some grandiose short-novel on here before, but I doubt if anyone was reading it. Just one point to make here, really -- keep track of your travels! Seriously, VT is great in that it allows you to essentially log your travels (while letting others view them as well). And this is a good thing because it's doubtful if you'll remember those little things about a trip years down the road (no pun intended)... what about the pretty girl in Fresno with the red dress or your haggling experience with a woman in Guilin for a Mahjongg set. Anyway, small memories are fleeting like that, so write them down, and have fun travelling!

• Intro Updated Mar 31, 2005

• John195123's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2012 at 11:55 AM

HBD DUUUUDE! You Got your present, too!

• John195123's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2011 at 7:11 PM

Yo! DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE1 Happy Birthday DUUUUUUUUUUUDE !

• Mikebond's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2008 at 7:58 AM

Happy birthday!

• liveactlife's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2008 at 1:42 AM

happy birthday, twin! we got the same birthdate..;)

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2006 at 4:26 AM

Greetings from Montreal, I would like to wish you many blessings on your special day for today and always may they never stop comming your way.. A very big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!! Cheers!..Donna :)

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2006 at 2:50 AM

Happy Birthday and great travels! Greetings from Poland :-)

• Oct 26, 2004 at 1:55 PM

I just loved your pics and tips. Great job. And a Kentuckian too!

• 78Eva's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2004 at 8:40 AM

Like your simplistic homepage - very effective. Looks like we have a few destinations in common. Dis you study in Iowa?

• geanster's Profile Photo
    Aug 14, 2003 at 1:07 PM

A Kentuckian VTer! Not enough of you out there. I grew up in Richmond and experience twinges of homesickness here and there. I'm totally with you on the travelling. I simply can't begin to comprehend non-travellers.

• mafootje's Profile Photo
    Apr 28, 2003 at 10:19 AM

Some great words, little things are great to remember, but easy to forget..

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

dzni

“When I`m not traveling, I`d rather be planning the next trip!”

Real Name