"GOTEBORG" Göteborg by Lemonita
Göteborg Travel Guide: 906 reviews and 1,739 photos
My friend Tünde had to go to school so I decided to go on a day trip and chose Goteborg, the 2nd largest city in Sweden.
I wanted to go to Stockholm in the first place but I decided it would be too short for 2 days. I was sure I would be frustrated that I wouldn't have had enough time to see at least the major sites.
Goteborg seemed to be more doable as it was only 3 hours by train from Malmo if I do remember it clearly.
I spent the whole day walking and I enjoyed very much this city. Actually, walking is one of the best way to visit a city. The weather was also beautiful and it helped a lot in giving me an good overall impression about Goteborg.
Barken Viking is a hotel situated on a barque. I heard it's pretty common to have boat-hotels in Sweden but it's... more travel advice
Lemonita's Related Pages
Göteborg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A nice place to grow up in"
- "Henrik's Göteborg page"
- "Where the seagulls cry"
- "Goteborg - Sweden's maritime city"
- "Heaven should be spelt: "Gbg"."
- "IFK Göteborg - king of the town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Göteborg
- Hotels in Göteborg
- Transportation in Göteborg
- Nightlife in Göteborg
- Restaurants in Göteborg
- Shopping in Göteborg
- Warnings and Dangers in Göteborg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Göteborg
- 11 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Göteborg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Göteborg
Photos in GöteborgSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 48 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 91 photos, 9 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 32 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chapel Hill Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Göteborg Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Nice Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Limoges Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Cadaqués Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues