Limoges Restaurant Tips by Lemonita
Limoges Restaurants: 5 reviews and 8 photos
This restaurant is situated right in front of Les Escales du Palais. We didn't try it but we had a look at their menu and it looked good and not expensive.
The restaurant is nicely decorated and the food seems cheap because it is so good.
Favorite Dish: I chose a menu (22,5 euros) and it is worth every cent of it. Actually, I thought it was pretty cheap for what I ate (maybe I tend to compare the price with Paris !)
The salade de gesiers was very good. The gesiers (I'm sorry, my dictionnary translates it as 'guts' but I'm not sure about it) were very tender and warm.
I then had a sirloin steack (a very large portion).
My mom tried the seafood rissotto and it was also delicious (only 12 euros !!!)
Address: 13 pl Winston Churchill 87000 Limoges
Other Contact: This restaurant was recommended
More Reviews (5)
Lemonita's Related Pages
Limoges Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pierre_Rouss's Limoges and Perigord Page"
- "A Very Tranquil Area"
- "Limoges and Limousin - France"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Limoges
- Hotels in Limoges
- Transportation in Limoges
- Nightlife in Limoges
- Restaurants in Limoges
- Shopping in Limoges
- Warnings and Dangers in Limoges
- See All...
Explore the World
- Durban Hotels
- Olongapo City Hotels
- Combermere Abbey Hotels
- Nagarkot Hotels
- Carcar Hotels
- Hong Kong
- Badulla Hotels
- Rio de Janeiro Hotels
- Bradford Hotels
- Chums Corner Hotels
Badges & Stats in Limoges
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Limoges?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Limoges
Photos in LimogesSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 48 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 91 photos, 9 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 32 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chapel Hill Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Göteborg Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Nice Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Limoges Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Cadaqués Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (12)
Latest Limoges hotel reviews
- Ibis Limoges Centre
- 34 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 31, 2013