"Lipno nad Vltavou" Lipno nad Vltavou by truus_s
Lipno nad Vltavou Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 14 photos
We where here 10 days in a great house on this lake..
Lipno is the largest lake in the Czech Republic, as well as the most popular one. Those who love active holidays and water sports find it a dream come true. Lipno offers enough room for everyone and excellent conditions for swimming, sailing, windsurfing, scuba diving, and angling. With its 4,870-hectare surface, length of 42 kilometres and maximum width of 8 kilometres it meets the strict standards required for world's top sailing regattas, such as the World Championship or European Championship (held in 1991, 1994, and 1998). Olympic routes for sailing boat regattas may be found on at least four different sites here. The safety of visitors and competitors is guaranteed by three water rescue teams.
The sunsets here where beautifull..
- Pros:So beautifull..
This Restaurant was on the Landall park..Eat was here also good en the price was not more than 7 a 8 euro..And you can... more travel advice
I love making photos from sunsets..You can here beautifulls photos making..And it is nice to sitting on the water!! more travel advice
truus_s' Related Pages
Lipno nad Vltavou Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Lipno nad Vltavou
- 11 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Lipno nad Vltavou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lipno nad Vltavou
Top 10 Pages
- Beltrum Intro, 15 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Scheveningen Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Arnhem Intro, 6 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 11 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Versailles Intro, 11 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Munster Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 14 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Zwillbrock Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Losser Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues