Trebon Things to Do Tips by truus_s
Trebon Things to Do: 15 reviews and 39 photos
The brewery of the secularised Augustinian Monastic Canonry was out of order at the beginning of the Thirty Year's War. When this monastic institution was re-established in 1631 it was necessary to reconstitute its original economic basis. Therefore the provost Norbert Herrmann put the brewery into service in the middle of the 17th century. It brewed for the needs of the monastery, but primarily to supply the subject villages (9 entire villages and parts of 11 others) with beer.
Directions: The outer large courtyard is surrounded by administavtive and frm buildings.The most imporant and in a way final reconstruction of the chateau was carried out under the reign of Viem's younger brother .Petr Vok.
The Chateau of Trebon is stiated in the southern part of today's town.We enter is centre an inner sqare courtyard.surrounded by chateau wings on all the sides.Trought a significant tower gate!!
The interventions of our ancestors were gradual, cautious, and sensitive enough such that they did not result in a loss of the natural values of the territory. On the contrary - today, specialists are using an expression for this 'natural state' - a secondary equilibrum..
avaieuw from out the townhall
The Trebon landscape has been remodeled and reshaped by human activities for many centuries. This picturesque landscape, full of fishponds connected by numerous canals and brooks, and where fields are interspesed with mixed forests, developed in the course of centuries from an original landscape of marshland, peat bogs and old forest.
Trebon is situated halfway between Ceske Budìjovice.A Jindøichùv Hradec, in the middle of a owland area called the Trebon Basin. On the markerplace you can find here so great houses..
The town of Trebon is found in the heart of a natural protected area and a UNESCO biosphere reservation. The character of the Trebon area, as well as its economic orientation, were predestined by natural conditions and the activities of the people who have been settling here since the 11th century.
truus_s' Related Pages
Trebon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Trebon - Wittingau"
- "Carp Capital of Bohemia"
- "Ponds, Carps and Pikes"
- "Trebon...and many lakes."
- See All...
Explore the World
- Kampong Telok Muroh Hotels
- Riyadh Hotels
- Loch Venachar Hotels
- Hammocks Beach State Park Hotels
Badges & Stats in Trebon
- 8 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Trebon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trebon
Top 10 Pages
- Beltrum Intro, 15 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Scheveningen Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Arnhem Intro, 6 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 11 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Versailles Intro, 11 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Munster Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 14 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Zwillbrock Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Losser Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues