"Prince George, BC, Canada." borneo60's Profile
The cutbanks on the Nechako river near the city of Prince George. Nearby is the Railway Museum and trails around the CottonWood Park.
Mc Millan Creek Park is above the cutbanks, 5 mins off Hwy 97N from the city. A better view of the city below, industrial area and a distant view of the University (UNBC).
Connaught Hill Park downtown. Spectacular view of the "bowl" area where spectacular views of the cutbanks and downtown core.
There are several ski hills locally.
The Tabor Mountain ski hill is abut 15 mins on Hwy 16 East, 20 km from the city.
The other: Purden Ski Village is about 60 km or 45 mins on Highway 16 East, of the city. Hwy 16E connects to Jasper,Alberta.
A ski hill. Depending on snow conditions, most likely the best is about 2.5 hours North Hwy 97N - near the town of Mackenzie,BC.
Powder King ski hill link is attached.
Personal Pages (5)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 16 Reviews
- 133 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- borneo60 and chiabh are now friends.
- Commented on SLLiew's profile page
- Posted in Travel Melaka Forum "Re: Train from JB - Melaka-..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Kuala Lumpur "K.L.""
- updated a Malaysia Travelogue "Kuala Lumpur "K.L.""
- Wrote a Review Kuching, Sarawak in Malaysia Hotels
updated their Profile Page "Prince George, BC, Canada."
Top 10 Pages
- Malaysia Intro, 3 reviews, 27 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prince George Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Victoria Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Singapore Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Edmonton Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yangon Division Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chiang Mai Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vancouver Island Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vernon Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos