"Zack's Hometown" Batesville by zackjennings
Batesville Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 18 photos
Batesville is a great place to live. A historic town, Batesville claims to be the oldest continually inhabited town in Arkansas, 1811. Helena makes the same claim. I love Helena too. I was born there.
I recomend the Lockhouse Restaurant overlooking the Dam on the White River for dining.
Touring the Historic district downtown is recomended. The BBQ contest in late March is neat. The big festival is Water Carnival in August. Primarily a Beauty Pagent but there are parades, a Car show, water events and a Motorcycle Show, yea...lots of bad Harleys.
Bring your camera if your a proper 'Virtual Tourist.' My favorite subjects are Faces (I love photographing grizzled... more travel advice
There's not much, danger, crime or exicitement in small town America but the fishing is good and the Sunsets are... more travel advice
zackjennings' Related Pages
Batesville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Batesville, Independence County, Arkansas"
- "Zack's Hometown"
- "Rollin' On The River"
- "Perserverantia Omnia Vincet Deo Volente"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Batesville
- Hotels in Batesville
- Transportation in Batesville
- Nightlife in Batesville
- Restaurants in Batesville
- Warnings and Dangers in Batesville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Batesville
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Batesville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Batesville
Photos in BatesvilleSee All Photos (8)
- Arkansas Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Little Rock Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Batesville Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Scott Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.