"Smile Ukraine!" Ukraine by PashenkaMD
Ukraine Travel Guide: 7,392 reviews and 27,617 photos
Okay so I went to Ukraine, the France of the East. I believe that I saw only 5 Ukrainians Smile on my trip. I was amazed. The Ukrainians back home in Moldova are always smiling. It was odd. I went to the Krym. It was breath-taking and yet still simple enough to enjoy. I think that if I were to live like a stupid American somewhere on earth with much money I would like to live in Yalta on a small side street above a magazin and watch the people go in and out. Tam krasivaya zhizn'.
When you arrive in the Krym in southern Ukraine, immediately find a place to stay. The best deals are staying in the... more travel advice
PashenkaMD's Related Pages
Ukraine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "'00-kray-eene' (place on the edge...)"
- "A Land of Golden Wheat"
- "Ukraine is country of my birth and of my heart"
- "A country that truly looks like it's flag"
- "Welcome to Ukraine"
- "Welcome to Ukraine!"
- "How to not get to the Ukraine..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ukraine
- Hotels in Ukraine
- Transportation in Ukraine
- Nightlife in Ukraine
- Restaurants in Ukraine
- Shopping in Ukraine
- Warnings and Dangers in Ukraine
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ukraine
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ukraine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ukraine
Top 5 Pages
- Chisinau Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moldova Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alushta Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Romania Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Ukraine Intro, 2 reviews
No friends yet.