"Stein am Rhein - Stone at the Rhine" Stein am Rhein by queenminka
Stein am Rhein Travel Guide: 90 reviews and 270 photos
Stein am Rhein is a beautiful small town at the Rhein. The old part of it is of a remarkable unity, composed of impressing middle-aged buildings, half-timbered houses and artistic painted facades
- Pros:beautiful small village
- Cons:very expensive
Buy some swiss wine! Although they are not very well known, they are quite good. And often they have funny names.... more travel advice
Don't forget your credit cards or your dad - it is horrible expensive more travel advice
queenminka's Related Pages
Stein am Rhein Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to Switzerland"
- "A TRUE TREASURE!"
- "örlikins geht nach Stein am Rhein"
- "S t e i n Am R h e i n"
- "Stein am Rhein and it's frescoes"
- "Delightful Stein am Rhein"
- "Stein am Rhein - Stone at the Rhine"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stein am Rhein
- Hotels in Stein am Rhein
- Transportation in Stein am Rhein
- Restaurants in Stein am Rhein
- Shopping in Stein am Rhein
- Warnings and Dangers in Stein am Rhein
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stein am Rhein
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Stein am Rhein?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stein am Rhein
Photos in Stein am RheinSee All Photos (5)
Top 5 Pages
- Tanzania Intro, 16 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Konstanz Intro, 26 reviews, 24 photos
- Malta Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Zakopane Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Gozo Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos