"Even if you dislike wind!...." Tarifa (Granada) by ginguba
Tarifa (Granada) Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 51 photos
I'm definetly not a wind fan. I admit kitesurf looks really cool, but the wind itself tends to *** me off a bit. And everyone kept warning me that it was a really windy place and bla, bla. I'm just glad i ignored them!! :D
Tarifa is a really great place to go!
It's on the Andalucia region, not very far from Algeciras and Gibraltar. It's on the Tarifa point that the Mediterranean sea mingles with the Atlantic Ocean :)
A bit further from the center of Tarifa you can go to a prop that symbolizes de separation of the Meditarranean sea with... more travel advice
ginguba's Related Pages
Tarifa (Granada) Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Even if you dislike wind!...."
- "Sand, sea and... wind!"
- "Tarifa - Terrific"
- "Windy and nice"
- "TARIFA on the edge of southern Europe"
- "Tarifa rocks!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tarifa (Granada)
- Hotels in Tarifa (Granada)
- Transportation in Tarifa (Granada)
- Nightlife in Tarifa (Granada)
- Shopping in Tarifa (Granada)
- Warnings and Dangers in Tarifa (Granada)
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tarifa (Granada)
- 10 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Tarifa (Granada)?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tarifa (Granada)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 39 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Verde Intro, 29 reviews, 23 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Portugal Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Tarifa (Granada) Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Sintra Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Granada Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Coimbra Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Porto Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos