"Surf, surfers and friends" Mal País by ginguba
Mal País Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 82 photos
It's mainly a non-tarred street sided by houses, hostels, restaurants, camping parks and surf shops. It's quite cool.
Surf's not always up, but you'll see loads of surfers and surf shops.
We always went to St teresa beach... really beautiful! You could walk for miles!... It was such a long way of sand that despite all the people that are always in the area, you can always find yourself a peaceful quiet place to relax, read a book, watch the sea, do some yoga! :D
This beach, in my opinion, is the great thing about Malpa?s! This long stretch of sand with the sea in front and forest in the back!
There are always some iguana's near by, they're just everywhere. You don't have to be afraid, cause they're always even... more travel advice
ginguba's Related Pages
Mal País Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mal Pais, middle of nowhere"
- "Pacific Coast of Costa Rica"
- "Costa Rica 2004"
- "Surf, surfers and friends"
- "Mal Pais Intro"
- "Mal País"
- "Mal Pais"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mal País
- Hotels in Mal País
- Transportation in Mal País
- Nightlife in Mal País
- Restaurants in Mal País
- Shopping in Mal País
- Warnings and Dangers in Mal País
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mal País
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Mal País?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mal País
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 39 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Verde Intro, 29 reviews, 23 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Portugal Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Tarifa (Granada) Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Sintra Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Granada Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Coimbra Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Porto Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos