"Rain Forest and Sarapiqui River" Top 5 Page for this destination Sarapiquí by ginguba
Sarapiquí Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 34 photos
Puerto Viejo of Sarapiqui is a quiet little village around 80 km from San José. It's beautifully sorrounded by the rain forest.
Being on the banks of the River Sarapiqui makes it an excelent stop point for some walks around and a fantastic boat trip!
I'm hoping to have some time to put up a travelogue to give you a glimpse of the amazing landscapes you pass by!
For the river boat trip ask at your hotel. I can remember the company we got to take us. We were quite lucky - since it... more travel advice
Selva Verde Lodge is a rainforest lodge dedicated to educating its guests on the wonders and natural beauty of Costa... more travel advice
ginguba's Related Pages
Sarapiquí Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rain Forest and Sarapiqui River"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sarapiquí
- Hotels in Sarapiquí
- Restaurants in Sarapiquí
- Warnings and Dangers in Sarapiquí
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sarapiquí
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Sarapiquí?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sarapiquí
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 39 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Verde Intro, 29 reviews, 23 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Portugal Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Tarifa (Granada) Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Sintra Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Granada Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Coimbra Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Porto Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos