"Welcome to My Travels!" upesnlwc's Profile
Hope you enjoy my advice. If you have any questions that i didn't answer on my page, feel free to email me.
I currently live in Richmond Virginia and work as a Sr. Buyer for the nation's largest retailer of used automobiles.
WhileI am probably not the most traveled person on VT, I love to go to new places, make friends wherever my travels take me, eat and drink the local fare, and make new stories and memories.
My Austria and Germany pages are the result of a 10 day trip with Fraternity brothers what at Longwood University in Virginia. We traveled to several small towns, along with a few touristy spots. Met many friendly locals who were able to share their love of the contry with a couple American Kids! The trip was worth the 2 years it took me to pay off that Credit Card.
I grew up in Williamsburg, Virginia (probably the most informative pages) and subsequently have a lot of knowledge of the area. If you need information that you can't find anywhere else, please feel free to email me. I love my hometown, and would love for even more people to find this time capsule of a place.
I have traveled to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic a couple times over the years and can help provide information on a couple of resorts that we visited and the excursions that we took.
Next year, My wife and I plan on making a trip to Italy. Our travels will most likely take us to the Castelli Romani, Rome, Florence, and Naples. Although the trip is close to a year away, I can barely contain my excitement for October 2011 to finally arrive!
Band of Brothers (HBO Series)
Enemy at the Gates
Godfather (I & II)
Fiddler on the Roof
Phantom of the Opera
Saving Private Ryan
Wag the Dog
Atlas Shrugged (who is John Galt?)
Hawke Series by Ted Bell
Mitch Rapp Series by Vince Flynn
James Patterson Novels
Really anything, but lately it's been, that's right, 80's hair bands...Kiss, Styx, Journey, etc...
You can also find me listening to Classic Rock, like CCR or Skynard...
Sometimes, I listen to more recent stuff, Dave Matthews and such...
Sometimes you will even catch me listening to bluegrass like Bella Fleck...
I guess it's kinda hit or miss :)
Please leave me some feedback that will help me develop my pages. I want to give you as much information as I can, and your comments will help me do so.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 133 Reviews
- 256 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 11 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- updated a Williamsburg Travel Page "My Hometown...Williamsburg"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Hot Holly"
- Wrote a Review Hot Holly in Williamsburg Restaurants
- Posted in Travel Rome Forum "Staying and traveling around the..."
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to My Travels!"
- Commented on Etoile2B's profile page
Top 10 Pages
- Williamsburg Intro, 73 reviews, 107 photos
- Avon Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos
- Punta Cana Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos
- Richmond Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Davis Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Farmville Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Munich Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Hallein 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Vienna Intro, 2 reviews
No friends yet.
- Paris Hotels
- 22507 Reviews - 55085 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7927 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23331 Reviews - 48936 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2029 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15666 Reviews - 31356 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 897 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3730 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3100 Reviews - 5884 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 781 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2059 Reviews - 3877 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10316 Reviews - 22906 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12025 Reviews - 26772 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos