"Welcome to Redhat's World" redhat333's Profile
Having traveled much in my younger days, I hope in my later days to revisit some of my favorite places and to explore new places. I miss being in the woods and I wouldn't mind a golf course or two. New Zealand, Italy, the Rocky Mountains, Scandinavia, the Caribbean, the Pacific Northwest.
My wife, my daughter and I are currently looking forward to our next trip. We'll be joining our son in Madrid, spending Christmas there, going on to Florence, and finishing up with New Year's in Paris. Many pics will follow.
West Hartford, my current home town, describes itself as a Town, but is really a small city, with over 60,000 inhabitants. Adjacent to the city of Hartford, we are experiencing a steady change from suburb to a more urban environment.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 4 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- redhat333 and kbsunnyside are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Excellent choice in Florence Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Excellent choice"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to Redhat's World"
- updated a Georgetown Travel Page "My Favorite Place on Earth"
- Posted in Travel Paris Forum "Paris for New Year's"
Top 5 Pages
- Cocoa Beach Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 3 photos
- Florence 1 review, 1 photo
- West Hartford 1 review, 1 photo
- Antigua and Barbuda 1 review