"Bem vindo / Welcome to Carlos Luz's travel page" CarlosLuz's Profile
*** NOTE : June 8th 2004 ****
I'd like to apologize for the lack of updates ... between work and travelling, I've had VERY little time for updates here. I have tons of pics and info to add, but simply not enough time.
I also have 2 more trips to add (Paris and Maldives) with tons of pics, but again, not enough time.
Oh well, enjoy what I have for now, maybe I'll be able to surprise myself soon and add all the rest.
NEW PAGE ADDED July 30th :
TUNISIA [July 2003]
PAGE ADDED May 9th :
THAILAND [April 2003]
[Egypt] - Lots of tips & photos (2002)
[Egypt] - Travelogue : Cairo Museum(2002)
[Egypt] - Travelogue : Sights of the Nile (2002)
[Egypt] - Travelogue : Sights of Cairo(2002)
[Egypt] - Travelogue : Great Temple of Abu Simbel (2002)
[Egypt] - Travelogue : Giza Pyramids and Sphynx (2002)
PAGE CONTENT UPDATES (Aug 9th 2002)
[Dom.Republic Page] - Travelogue : La Palmilla Bay (2002)
[Dom.Republic Page] - Travelogue : Punta Cana Beachside (2002)
[Dom.Republic Page] - Travelogue : Countryside (2002)
PAGE CONTENT UPDATES (Aug 8th 2002)
[D. Republic] - Travelogue : Snorkelling (2002)
[D. Republic] - Travelogue : Altos de Chavon (2002)
[Mexico Page] - Travelogue : Chich?n Itz? (2001)
[Mexico Page] - Travelogue : Tulum (2001)
[Mexico Page] - Travelogue : XCaret-Part I (2001)
[Mexico Page] - Travelogue : XCaret-Part II (2001)
[Mexico Page] - Travelogue : Cozumel (2001)
[Mexico Page] - Travelogue : Xel-Ha (2001)
[Mexico Page] - Travelogue : Coba / Pac-Chen (2001)
Hello and welcome to my travel page.
My name's Carlos Luz and I'm from Lisboa, Portugal.
I have started travelling abroad only since July 2001, so I have few trips, but I hope to become an experienced traveller as time goes by.
I love travelling, as does my wife Carla.
My best page so far is the Mexico page...it was our honeymoon destination where we spent a fabulous fortnight. I have several travelogues with many pictures and corresponding info. This was our best trip so far, although the Dominican Republic also stayed in our hearts.
Enjoy my pages and feel free to contact me if you want any info about place(s) I visited or live in. If I'm around at the time, I'll be glad to answer :o)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 100 Reviews
- 312 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- CarlosLuz and hayward68 are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Havana Forum "Re: Re: Hotel : Raquel or Del..."
updated their Profile Page "Bem vindo / Welcome to Carlos Luz's travel page"
- Commented on NunoF's profile page
- created a Tunisia Travel Page "Exotic Tunisia"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Exotic Tunisia"
- Wrote a Review Doi Inthanon National Park in Thailand Things to Do
Top 5 Pages
- Cancún Intro, 19 reviews, 120 photos, 7 travelogues
- Dominican Republic Intro, 17 reviews, 85 photos, 5 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 30 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Faro Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22499 Reviews - 55073 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7927 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23330 Reviews - 48936 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2029 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3100 Reviews - 5884 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 781 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2059 Reviews - 3877 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22906 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26769 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos