"juniperjune's new Medicine Hat Page" Medicine Hat by juniperjune
Medicine Hat Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 11 photos
I visited Medicine Hat for my birthday in August. The weather there is hot, dry and windy!
I had a blast in this town. The place seemed to be crawling with single men, and it was. There is a Canadian Army base not too far away that hosts British army soldiers. What they do is truck these guys in, drop them off, and when the bars close, they pick them up. You are guarenteed to meet people. But be wary. Most are horny, and you have to keep your guard up. But, with it being my b-day, I had a blast.
The town is small, and I did not really see much of it. But I did get to walk on the Trans Canada Highway at 3 am because I was lost. That was an experience. Ok, not the smartest one, but when you are drunk, and you have a girl's night out, what seems like a good idea at the time might not the next day. OOPS!
Piece of advise, it is hot and dry and WINDY here in the summer.
juniperjune's Related Pages
Medicine Hat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "shaggy735's new Medicine Hat Page"
- "nobody else been to Medicine Hat ???"
- "ClarindaPace's Medicine Hat Page"
- "juniperjune's new Medicine Hat Page"
- "THE PLACE I GREW UP"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Medicine Hat
- Hotels in Medicine Hat
- Warnings and Dangers in Medicine Hat
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Medicine Hat
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Medicine Hat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Medicine Hat
Top 10 Pages
- Montreal Intro, 26 reviews, 56 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Calgary Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 4 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Innsbruck Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Atlantic City Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Oka Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- Edmonton Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Munich Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 8 photos, 2 travelogues