"Nelson/Tasman has so much to offer." Top 5 Page for this destination Nelson/Tasman by kiwi
Nelson/Tasman Travel Guide: 290 reviews and 657 photos
The Tahunanui coastline is really gorgeous, and worth a stop overnight at least.
Part of the Nelson/Tasman region is the very special and interesting Abel Tasman National Park. This is a popular area for sea kayaking, and trekking with interesting beaches and terrain.
Try to visit this Park while you are in the region, you won't regret it.
- In a nutshell:Nice climate, interesting terrain, Great Place!
Try to spend some time in the Abel Tasman National Park. This is a very special place, where you can do exciting sea... more travel advice
kiwi's Related Pages
Nelson/Tasman Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Golden Beaches, Birds, Mountains and Orchards"
- "Northern part of the South Island"
- "Sunshine & Landscape"
- "Nelson/Tasman has so much to offer."
- "TASMAN BAY and Nelson's Lakes"
- "City of Nelson South Island NZ"
- "Grab Yer Togs!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nelson/Tasman
- Hotels in Nelson/Tasman
- Transportation in Nelson/Tasman
- Restaurants in Nelson/Tasman
- Shopping in Nelson/Tasman
- Warnings and Dangers in Nelson/Tasman
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nelson/Tasman
- 15 Reviews
- 53 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (62)
Have you been to Nelson/Tasman?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nelson/Tasman
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Intro, 87 reviews, 192 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 35 reviews, 115 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamilton Intro, 19 reviews, 115 photos, 9 travelogues
- Queen Charlotte Sound Intro, 21 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Intro, 45 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotorua Intro, 15 reviews, 91 photos, 6 travelogues
- National Park Intro, 21 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Maunganui Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Northern Territory Intro, 1 review, 84 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Waiheke Island Intro, 20 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues