"Classic old kiwi town, well worth stopping." Geraldine by kiwi
Geraldine Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 39 photos
This is a classic old South Island town, and well positioned for a stop to eat and stretch your legs. I love this place and just can't drive on through, no matter what.
You may see a lot of tourbuses stopping too, to use the toilets and to eat, but hey, that's ok!
- In a nutshell:Quaint old time town, surviving in the new age.
kiwi's Related Pages
Geraldine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Classic old kiwi town, well worth stopping."
- "Rustic stop on the Scenic Hwy"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Geraldine
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (65)
Have you been to Geraldine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Geraldine
Photos in GeraldineSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Intro, 87 reviews, 192 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 33 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamilton Intro, 19 reviews, 114 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Intro, 45 reviews, 72 photos, 2 travelogues
- Queen Charlotte Sound Intro, 21 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotorua Intro, 15 reviews, 91 photos, 6 travelogues
- National Park Intro, 21 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Maunganui Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Northern Territory Intro, 1 review, 84 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Waiheke Island Intro, 20 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues