"Thuvu / Cuvu" Thuvu by kiwi
Thuvu Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 6 photos
In most of Fiji's indigenous villages, the main feature can be the Church or the Chief's Bure. Here at Cuvu, the church is very picturesque, and surrouded by plenty of greenery.
Religion plays a significant role in most Fijiians lives, be it Christianity, Islam or Hindi. Most indigenous Fijiians are Christians after the conversion from Canabilism, generations ago.
I didn't get a chance to find out what this Bure was for, but most villages had a Chief's Bure.
kiwi's Related Pages
Thuvu Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Thuvu
- 0 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (64)
Have you been to Thuvu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Thuvu
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Intro, 87 reviews, 192 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 36 reviews, 115 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamilton Intro, 19 reviews, 114 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Intro, 46 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Queen Charlotte Sound Intro, 21 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotorua Intro, 15 reviews, 91 photos, 6 travelogues
- National Park Intro, 21 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Maunganui Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Northern Territory Intro, 1 review, 84 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Waiheke Island Intro, 20 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues