"Paeroa - gateway to the Karangahake Gorge." Paeroa by kiwi
Paeroa Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Kiwi's know Paeroa as the place that is 'World famous in NZ' for it's locally originated "Lemon & Paeroa" drink.
Paeroa is an attractive, green, treeclad town nestled at the base of the hills to the North of the Kaimai Range, and not far before the Karangahake Gorge coming from the north direction.
- Pros:Close to everything within town.
- Cons:Keeping people employed and in town is very hard.
- In a nutshell:A small but interesting country town.
kiwi's Related Pages
Paeroa Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paeroa
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (62)
Have you been to Paeroa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paeroa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Intro, 87 reviews, 192 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 35 reviews, 115 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamilton Intro, 19 reviews, 115 photos, 9 travelogues
- Queen Charlotte Sound Intro, 21 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Intro, 45 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotorua Intro, 15 reviews, 91 photos, 6 travelogues
- National Park Intro, 21 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Maunganui Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Northern Territory Intro, 1 review, 84 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Waiheke Island Intro, 20 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues