"Clyde - One of the older towns in Otago" Clyde by kiwi
Clyde Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 32 photos
Clyde is one Western end of the Otago Central Rail Trail. You can either start or finish your bike ride here, on the 150km rail trail.
Depending on how many kilometres you want to ride each day, depends on how long the Railtrail takes, but it is more relaxing and you have more time to explore each day if you take 4 or 5 days. Many of the old hotels and other buildings are being rennovated to accommodate the influx of railtrailers each summer. You really need to prebook accommodation these days during the summer months.
kiwi's Related Pages
Clyde Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Clyde - One of the older towns in Otago"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Clyde
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (128)
Have you been to Clyde?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Clyde
Photos in ClydeSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Intro, 87 reviews, 192 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 38 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamilton Intro, 20 reviews, 119 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Intro, 46 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Queen Charlotte Sound Intro, 21 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotorua Intro, 15 reviews, 91 photos, 6 travelogues
- National Park Intro, 21 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Maunganui Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Northern Territory Intro, 1 review, 84 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wellington Intro, 22 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues