"One of those special corners of the world." Opoutere by kiwi
Opoutere Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
I visited Opoutere this summer, as we do most summers.
Approximately 10 kms north of Whangamata, you find the turnoff to Opoutere. This is a nice drive thru native bush and you find a lovely little community here.
- In a nutshell:A very very special place.
kiwi's Related Pages
Opoutere Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Opoutere
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (62)
Have you been to Opoutere?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Opoutere
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Intro, 88 reviews, 196 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 35 reviews, 115 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamilton Intro, 19 reviews, 115 photos, 9 travelogues
- Queen Charlotte Sound Intro, 21 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Intro, 45 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotorua Intro, 15 reviews, 91 photos, 6 travelogues
- National Park Intro, 21 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Maunganui Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues
- Northern Territory Intro, 1 review, 84 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Waiheke Island Intro, 20 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues