Raglan Warnings Or Dangers Tips by kiwi
Raglan Warnings and Dangers: 2 reviews and 3 photos
$300 fine for having a dog in the street.
Dogs are not allowed on the footpaths in town during the day. This restriction is from 8am to 6pm and the fine if caught is a hefty $NZD300!!
Footpaths (pavements) are clearly marked so you can't plead ignorance in this case. Dogs can't read as you will see in the photo, but nor do they pay fines, so it's up to the dog's owner to comply with this local bylaw. Lunch will be very expensive if you are caught.
Along the coastline at Raglan, it is not always possible to park and stay overnite in campervan or tents. So don't be disappointed to see these signs and always abide by them. There is a wonderful campground not far from the town, right by the water. It's a lovely place to stay, and not too expensive.
Read more about the campground here.
More Reviews (8)
kiwi's Related Pages
Raglan Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Raglan
- Hotels in Raglan
- Restaurants in Raglan
- Warnings and Dangers in Raglan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Raglan
- 10 Reviews
- 56 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (61)
Have you been to Raglan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Raglan
Photos in RaglanSee All Photos (56)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Intro, 87 reviews, 192 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 35 reviews, 115 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamilton Intro, 19 reviews, 114 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Intro, 46 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Queen Charlotte Sound Intro, 21 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotorua Intro, 15 reviews, 91 photos, 6 travelogues
- National Park Intro, 21 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Maunganui Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Northern Territory Intro, 1 review, 84 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Waiheke Island Intro, 20 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues