Raglan Hotel Tips by kiwi
Raglan Hotels: 450 reviews and 2 photos
Raglan from the air.
I've stayed here a few times over the years. The campsite is right beside the airfield where we fly gliders in the summer. Close to the beach, not so far from the surf beach, just a short drive. And you can get to town by walking over the footbridge, it's not very far. So you can walk to the shops for food supplies etc.
Unique Qualities: Location, accessibility, proximity to town and beaches.
There are bbq facilities as well as kitchen. You can clean your fresh fish, and even smoke some if you feel inclined.
The camp is on the left side of the photo, next to the airfield on the part that looks like an island.
**photography by our own Giampiero**
Address: Marine Parade, Raglan.
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: P.O. Box 34, Raglan.
Drive thru town, across the bridge and back to the right. It's on an island like peninsula.
Phone: 07 - 825 8283
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (9)
kiwi's Related Pages
Raglan Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Raglan
- Hotels in Raglan
- Restaurants in Raglan
- Warnings and Dangers in Raglan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Raglan
- 10 Reviews
- 56 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 27 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (62)
Have you been to Raglan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Raglan
Photos in RaglanSee All Photos (56)
Read real reviews about Raglan Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Intro, 87 reviews, 192 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 35 reviews, 115 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamilton Intro, 20 reviews, 115 photos, 9 travelogues
- Queen Charlotte Sound Intro, 21 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Intro, 45 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotorua Intro, 15 reviews, 91 photos, 6 travelogues
- National Park Intro, 21 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Maunganui Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Northern Territory Intro, 1 review, 84 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Waiheke Island Intro, 20 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues