Raglan Restaurant Tips by kiwi
Raglan Restaurants: 6 reviews and 12 photos
Vinnies Restaurant, Raglan
Vinnies has been in Raglan for over 14 years and has forged a good reputation during that time. Although not the original owners, not much has changed. Residing in an historic Kauri cottage, you can buy local arts here as well. A Café by day, and Restaurant by night, there is something to suit most here. An easy short walk from the Hotel, and close to shops and centre of town.
Vinnies is fully licensed to sell alcohol and is a BYO restaurant - Bring Your Own wine, where you pay a fee for 'corkage'.
OPEN 7 DAYS
Monday 8am till 2pm (Coffee and Smoothies only)
Tuesday - Sunday 8am till late.
Favorite Dish: All the food is great, but I particularly enjoy the fruit smoothies they serve.
Address: 7 Wainui Road, Raglan.
Comparison: about average
Directions: Near the centre of town, part of the main shopping area. On the road that leads to the beach.
Phone: 07-825 7273
Raglan street, Black Sand Cafe
Nice sunny both indoors and out. Nice street tables and plenty of room inside for winter dining.
Great espresso too!
Favorite Dish: Breakfast - Pancakes with berry compote and caramelised apples and syrup. $13.50 almost too much for me to eat.
Other features on the menu:
Big Breakfast - $18.50
Vege Big Breakfast - $18.50
Eggs Benedict with mushroom, bacon or salmon - around $16.50
Various eggs b'fasts.
Address: 17 Bow Street, Raglan
Comparison: about average
Directions: Mainstreet diagonally opposite the Hotel.
Phone: 07 8258588
More Reviews (8)
kiwi's Related Pages
Raglan Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Raglan
- Hotels in Raglan
- Restaurants in Raglan
- Warnings and Dangers in Raglan
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Raglan
- 10 Reviews
- 56 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 27 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Raglan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Raglan
Photos in RaglanSee All Photos (56)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Intro, 88 reviews, 196 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 33 reviews, 110 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamilton Intro, 19 reviews, 115 photos, 9 travelogues
- Queen Charlotte Sound Intro, 21 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Intro, 45 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotorua Intro, 15 reviews, 91 photos, 6 travelogues
- National Park Intro, 21 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Northern Territory Intro, 1 review, 84 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Maunganui Intro, 19 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Waiheke Island Intro, 20 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
Latest Raglan hotel reviews
- Karioi Lodge
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2013