"Te Aroha" Te Aroha by kiwi
Te Aroha Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 56 photos
Te Aroha is a lovely little town nestled under the peak of the Kaimai Range, Mt Te Aroha.
The old shops have been painted and kept tidy, here they are under the weather of the mountain.
The town clock is rather imposing in the main central area.
Caffe Banco and Bar.
- Pros:Green, small, friendly.
- Cons:On the way to nowhere, and in the shadow.
- In a nutshell:Small town in the shadow of the mountain.
Te Aroha's St Mark's church has the unique pleasure of being home to a very special organ. The Renatus Harris organ is... more travel advice
They have made the main street rather cute with colours and stuff. Here is the old bank, brightly painted and now a... more travel advice
kiwi's Related Pages
Te Aroha Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Te Aroha
- Hotels in Te Aroha
- Transportation in Te Aroha
- Restaurants in Te Aroha
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Te Aroha
- 6 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Te Aroha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Te Aroha
Photos in Te ArohaSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Intro, 88 reviews, 196 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 33 reviews, 110 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamilton Intro, 20 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Queen Charlotte Sound Intro, 21 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Intro, 45 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotorua Intro, 15 reviews, 91 photos, 6 travelogues
- National Park Intro, 21 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Northern Territory Intro, 1 review, 84 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Maunganui Intro, 19 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Waiheke Island Intro, 20 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
Latest Te Aroha hotel reviews
- Te Aroha Holiday Park and Backpackers
- 71 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 7, 2013