"Titirangi - West Auckland" Titirangi by kiwi
Titirangi Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 2 photos
Titirangi is the gateway to the West Coast and to the Waitakere Ranges. This is a wild and woolly part of the Auckland region, and should be on your itinerary if you have a car to drive around. You can get to the black sand surf beaches and into the lovely bush clad hills, via Titirangi. The town itself is small but nicely nestled in the hills and is a haven for art and craft people and you can have a lovely lunch at a selection of cafes.
- Pros:Green, lots of birdlife, and very scenic.
- Cons:Quite densely populated; lots of rain!
- In a nutshell:Get amongst nature.
kiwi's Related Pages
Titirangi Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Titirangi
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (128)
Have you been to Titirangi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Titirangi
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Intro, 85 reviews, 186 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 38 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamilton Intro, 21 reviews, 124 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Intro, 46 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Queen Charlotte Sound Intro, 21 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotorua Intro, 15 reviews, 91 photos, 6 travelogues
- National Park Intro, 21 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Maunganui Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Northern Territory Intro, 1 review, 84 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wellington Intro, 22 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues