"Interesting part of Auckland." Western Springs by kiwi
Western Springs Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 11 photos
Western Springs is an interesting corner of Auckland, with quite a lot to see.
Auckland Zoo being the main attraction closely followed by MOTAT - Museum of Transport and Technology.
See my travelogue for more photos on the Zoo.
- Pros:Close proximity to City.
- In a nutshell:Lots to see in this area.
kiwi's Related Pages
Western Springs Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Western Springs
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (127)
Have you been to Western Springs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Western Springs
Photos in Western SpringsSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Intro, 87 reviews, 192 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 34 reviews, 110 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamilton Intro, 19 reviews, 114 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Intro, 45 reviews, 72 photos, 2 travelogues
- Queen Charlotte Sound Intro, 21 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotorua Intro, 15 reviews, 91 photos, 6 travelogues
- National Park Intro, 21 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Maunganui Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Northern Territory Intro, 1 review, 84 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Waiheke Island Intro, 20 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues