"FRANCE" France by kiwi
France Travel Guide: 59,161 reviews and 161,379 photos
France is my alltime favourite country for many reasons. Architecture, culture, history, food, wine, people,language, scenery and so many things.
Everyone should visit France at least once in their lifetime, but more if possible. Here I am with Mont Blanc in behind.
DON'T FORGET TO VIEW MY VARIOUS FRANCE LOCATION PAGES TO BE FOUND ON MY PAGES LIST.
I have written a page about Chambord for you to see more detail and information.
Visit this lovely towns website to find out more about Besançon:
No visit to France is complete until you have seen the Châteaux of the Loire. Mystical, Historic, and often eerie, these big beasts captivate your imagination.
Well set up for tourists, they are relatively easily accessible, just give yourself lots of time.
Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur is really my most favourite region of France. Naturally a warmer climate, being in the south on the Mediterranean, there is so much diversity within this part of the country that I find so very interesting. The coast with its affluent but sometimes inaccessible towns, and also the inland areas that provide their own special appeal.
- Pros:The people, the culture, the food and wine, oh just everything!
- Cons:Seems everyone wants to go here in summer.
- In a nutshell:France draws me closer and closer every time!
France is indeed the world capitol of street art and performances. The history of this dates far back, and I was keen to... more travel advice
If you can, get out of the cities and spend some time in the small country towns. There are plenty of them. A lot of... more travel advice
Written Nov 3, 2002
Doors and Windows - so appealing!
Written Aug 2, 2011
Images of France.
kiwi's Related Pages
France Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BEAUTIFUL FRANCE !!!"
- "France - a place for many adventures"
- "France 2002 & 1995"
- "LA BELLE FRANCE"
- "My memory of the past, my dreams of the future"
- See All...
- Things to Do in France
- Hotels in France
- Transportation in France
- Nightlife in France
- Restaurants in France
- Shopping in France
- Warnings and Dangers in France
- See All...
Badges & Stats in France
- 70 Reviews
- 137 Photos
- 198 Forum posts
- 11 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (63)
Have you been to France?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in France
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Intro, 88 reviews, 196 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Queenstown Intro, 35 reviews, 115 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamilton Intro, 19 reviews, 115 photos, 9 travelogues
- Queen Charlotte Sound Intro, 21 reviews, 96 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Intro, 45 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotorua Intro, 15 reviews, 91 photos, 6 travelogues
- National Park Intro, 21 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Maunganui Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues
- Northern Territory Intro, 1 review, 84 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Waiheke Island Intro, 20 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
Top France hotels
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54964 Photos
- Nice Hotels
- 1785 Reviews - 3832 Photos
- Lourdes Hotels
- 125 Reviews - 278 Photos
- Lille Hotels
- 383 Reviews - 917 Photos
- Strasbourg Hotels
- 923 Reviews - 2773 Photos
- Cannes Hotels
- 443 Reviews - 1104 Photos
- Avignon Hotels
- 416 Reviews - 1179 Photos
- Caen Hotels
- 142 Reviews - 374 Photos
- Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Hotels
- 318 Reviews - 669 Photos
- Colmar Hotels
- 309 Reviews - 951 Photos
- Nantes Hotels
- 218 Reviews - 633 Photos
- Menton Hotels
- 131 Reviews - 292 Photos
- Lyon Hotels
- 558 Reviews - 1312 Photos
- Le Cap d'Agde Hotels
- 35 Reviews - 95 Photos
- Reims Hotels
- 285 Reviews - 880 Photos