"Battleship Park in Mobile Bay" Mobile by lidman
Mobile Travel Guide: 278 reviews and 736 photos
Anchored in Mobile Bay, the WWII battleship Alabama
(BB-60)is a floating museum that everybody who drives past on Interstate 10 should take the time to stop and see. I wish I could place all my photos of it in here. It truly is a historical work of engineering art.
Standing in front of the big rifles is my son who is stationed @ Pensacola NAS. He is an instructor, and trains pilots from all over the world in water crash/ditch survival.
See the Travelogue for more pics
lidman's Related Pages
Mobile Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Mobile Page"
- "Mobile and the Gulf Coast"
- "mobile alabama"
- "Mobile is a Secret Southern Powerhouse!"
- "Alabama's Bay Port on the Gulf"
- "Sweet Home Alabama"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mobile
- Hotels in Mobile
- Transportation in Mobile
- Nightlife in Mobile
- Restaurants in Mobile
- Shopping in Mobile
- Warnings and Dangers in Mobile
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mobile
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Mobile?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mobile
Photos in MobileSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Pensacola Intro, 18 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cancún Intro, 14 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mobile Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Durango Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Blanding Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Albuquerque Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amarillo Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Colorado Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Moab Intro, 1 photo
- Arcadia Intro, 1 photo