"Peaceful, sunny, Sudbury" Sudbury by ChrsStrl
Sudbury Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 8 photos
Typical of many Suffolk towns this was the birthplace of Thomas Gainsborough. His house is a museum in Stour Street.
- Pros:A peaceful town from which one may walk into the countryside.
- Cons:It needs a bypass!
- In a nutshell:Happy to return!
Whatever you like to carry All weather - this is the UK! Yes! Comfortable walking shoes more travel advice
Walk and look at the varied old houses in the streets leading to the market square. This is one, the Psaltry's, window. more travel advice
ChrsStrl's Related Pages
Sudbury Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Sudbury
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Sudbury?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sudbury
Photos in SudburySee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 185 reviews, 210 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 58 reviews, 59 photos
- Libya Intro, 20 reviews, 89 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 26 reviews, 73 photos, 1 travelogue
- Norway Intro, 13 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toulouse Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stresa Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos
- Milan Intro, 14 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos