"A Place Outside of Time" Stresa by ChrsStrl
Stresa Travel Guide: 157 reviews and 364 photos
A week spent in a place that gave beautiful lakes, mist-shrouded mountains and luscious gardens.
A place of quiet contemplation and great beauty.
- Pros:Quiet and beautiful.
- Cons:Not for lovers of noisier forms of nightlife!
- In a nutshell:Enjoy the views and love the flowers.
Whatever you find comfortable. Comfortable walking shoes, and something for all weathers. Take some sun cream, but... more travel advice
The garden is ornate but has some pleasing touches, like the view down to the formal knot garden from the upper terrace... more travel advice
ChrsStrl's Related Pages
Stresa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Lady of the Lake"
- "Stresa - a beautiful town at Lago Maggiore"
- "Lake Maggiore , The Beauty Of The Italian Lakes"
- "A Place Outside of Time"
- "Lake and mountains"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stresa
- Hotels in Stresa
- Transportation in Stresa
- Restaurants in Stresa
- Shopping in Stresa
- Warnings and Dangers in Stresa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stresa
- 33 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Stresa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stresa
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 185 reviews, 210 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 58 reviews, 59 photos
- Libya Intro, 20 reviews, 89 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 26 reviews, 73 photos, 1 travelogue
- Norway Intro, 13 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toulouse Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Stresa Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos
- Milan Intro, 14 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos