"Colton" Arkhangel'sk by cgperry
Arkhangel'sk Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 55 photos
I have visited Arkhangelsk twice and really enjoyed it. I prefer to travel off the beaten path and this northern city is just that. It is quite isolated, but the people are great. One thing to see is the giant statue of Lenin the local's affentionately refer to as King Kong... another is the wonderul wooden architecture that is specific to this region. There is also sufficient nightlife... Pelikan Bar is a bar on a river barge that is quite nice. Another place is Club Modern for nightlife.
cgperry's Related Pages
Arkhangel'sk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Archangelsk!"
- "The city of my youth."
- "One of the most ancient sea ports of Russia"
- "The city of Mikhail Lomonosov"
- "Russia - March / April 1999"
- "Arkhangelsk Region Northwest Russia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arkhangel'sk
- Hotels in Arkhangel'sk
- Transportation in Arkhangel'sk
- Restaurants in Arkhangel'sk
- Shopping in Arkhangel'sk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arkhangel'sk
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Arkhangel'sk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arkhangel'sk
Photos in Arkhangel'skSee All Photos (1)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (3)
No friends yet.