"Travelling....I'm loving it...." Cool-123's Profile
I have been to Spain but don't know Spanish at all even just say 'hello'. In the southamerica, I started to study my Spanish phase book and said the first word 'bano' - means bathroom. Well, it is a important word, right...
Normally I was in a room with girls but sometimes mixed with boys. The extremely one, I was in a room with 8 nice guys..Anyway, it is a good place to meet people.
I took the overnight bus all the way as it saved time and accomodation. Semi case is the best....
Pass the border at mid night
It was not good somebody wake you up to pass the border. I was sleepy and filled in the form and needed the stamp on the passport. One night at 4:30am, no more anyway....
It was wonderful to do the trekking in Peru. I had twice and I did it in Huaraz and Cusco.
Horse back riding
Seven hours horse back riding was too much for me although I could see the beautiful landscape and mountains in Tupiza in Bolivia.
Hikking in the town
Everyday walked up and down in La Paz in Bolivia made me feel I was doing hiking as it was about 3,500m height.
I was scared at the beginning and felt exciting after few minutes. Also, I followed the poeple jumped into the river and swam for a while. I will do this next time for sure...
I tried it in Arequipa in Peru. It is the best I ever tried among in the southamerica. They have different size of the pools and beautiful scenery and mountains around the area. Don't miss it.
Ride on the top of the train
In Riobamba in Ecuador, you must take a ride on the top of the train. It is a wonderful, crazy, amazing experience....
I made a trip to the float island in Puno in Bolivia. I have no idea how it works just using the straw to make some land over the sea.
It is about 6,000m height I visited the snow cap in La Paz in Bolivia. I put all the clothes on and walked very very slowly to the top but you could take so many beautiful pictures....
First I met the Japanese girl on the night train to Prague. Since she met three Spaineses on her trip, then we had a drink near the square. Not for long, those guys found four more Spaineses on the next table. We talked together and had fun.
I travelled alone and met these English girls when I got off the ferry. I joined the girls and we had dinner near the market place. The restaurant with a nice open space sitting area. The food is delicious and the carpets hanging on the wall look very nice.
I met the Canadian girl and we talked together in the pier at 5:30am. We stayed in the same hostel and went out at night sometimes. That night, we went to see a concert near the church with the pine trees nearby. The day before, we got free shoters outside the pubs on our way to the disco.
I had a snow-excursion to the Stubai-Glacier. I met two German when I was walking on the snow to another stop. We had a drink in a restaurant. On the way back to take the cable car, we tried to ski without the equipment and it worked. Besides, somebody gave us the plastic bags. We put them on our back. Then we lay down and used our legs to make our body moved. Oh, it worked. It looked funny. I can't help stop laughing at all.
He was my colleague. That night we had a gathering. The theme was the traditional dancing. He was one of the performers. I like the way he dressed.
I joined the free hiking program in Innsbruck. The tour guide sat in the middle and he is a volunteer. He told me something very important about the forest. We saw the droppings on the way. Well, I tried to make a snowman. This is the first time I did it. Although he showed me how to make it, my snowman didn't look like a ball...why??
He is from New Zealand. We met on the night train. Both we didn't have the ticket and hardly find the seats on the train. On the way, he told me about the "tomota" in Valencia. He was there and got wet with the tomota. Also, he helped me find the way to Gilbraltar.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 205 Reviews
- 456 Photos
- 10 Countries
- 18 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Uploaded a Photo to "Hiking in Sai Kung in Hong Kong"
- Cool-123 and Ronald_T are now friends.
- Commented on one of HORSCHECK's Sarajevo travel pages
- Posted in Travel Russia Forum "Irkutsk"
updated their Profile Page "Travelling....I'm loving it...."
- updated a Innsbruck Travelogue "Hiking around Innsbruck"
- Wrote a Review The Inn River about At the river Inn in Innsbruck Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Edinburgh Intro, 15 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 19 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Marrakesh Intro, 13 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Innsbruck Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warsaw Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krakow Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oxfordshire Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22467 Reviews - 54994 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- Berlin Hotels
- 6983 Reviews - 15645 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23319 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2027 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5858 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26762 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos