"Travelling....I'm loving it...." Cool-123's Profile

Almost everything happened in the southamerica!!

Spanish
I have been to Spain but don't know Spanish at all even just say 'hello'. In the southamerica, I started to study my Spanish phase book and said the first word 'bano' - means bathroom. Well, it is a important word, right...

Dorm
Normally I was in a room with girls but sometimes mixed with boys. The extremely one, I was in a room with 8 nice guys..Anyway, it is a good place to meet people.

Overnight bus
I took the overnight bus all the way as it saved time and accomodation. Semi case is the best....

Pass the border at mid night
It was not good somebody wake you up to pass the border. I was sleepy and filled in the form and needed the stamp on the passport. One night at 4:30am, no more anyway....

Trekking
It was wonderful to do the trekking in Peru. I had twice and I did it in Huaraz and Cusco.

Horse back riding
Seven hours horse back riding was too much for me although I could see the beautiful landscape and mountains in Tupiza in Bolivia.

Hikking in the town
Everyday walked up and down in La Paz in Bolivia made me feel I was doing hiking as it was about 3,500m height.

Water rafting
I was scared at the beginning and felt exciting after few minutes. Also, I followed the poeple jumped into the river and swam for a while. I will do this next time for sure...

Hot spring
I tried it in Arequipa in Peru. It is the best I ever tried among in the southamerica. They have different size of the pools and beautiful scenery and mountains around the area. Don't miss it.

Ride on the top of the train
In Riobamba in Ecuador, you must take a ride on the top of the train. It is a wonderful, crazy, amazing experience....

Float island
I made a trip to the float island in Puno in Bolivia. I have no idea how it works just using the straw to make some land over the sea.

Snow cap
It is about 6,000m height I visited the snow cap in La Paz in Bolivia. I put all the clothes on and walked very very slowly to the top but you could take so many beautiful pictures....

One night in Prague

First I met the Japanese girl on the night train to Prague. Since she met three Spaineses on her trip, then we had a drink near the square. Not for long, those guys found four more Spaineses on the next table. We talked together and had fun.

Having dinner in Azayla (Morocco)

I travelled alone and met these English girls when I got off the ferry. I joined the girls and we had dinner near the market place. The restaurant with a nice open space sitting area. The food is delicious and the carpets hanging on the wall look very nice.

Enjoy the music

I met the Canadian girl and we talked together in the pier at 5:30am. We stayed in the same hostel and went out at night sometimes. That night, we went to see a concert near the church with the pine trees nearby. The day before, we got free shoters outside the pubs on our way to the disco.

Skiing with a plastic bag

I had a snow-excursion to the Stubai-Glacier. I met two German when I was walking on the snow to another stop. We had a drink in a restaurant. On the way back to take the cable car, we tried to ski without the equipment and it worked. Besides, somebody gave us the plastic bags. We put them on our back. Then we lay down and used our legs to make our body moved. Oh, it worked. It looked funny. I can't help stop laughing at all.

The traditional dress

He was my colleague. That night we had a gathering. The theme was the traditional dancing. He was one of the performers. I like the way he dressed.

A hiking day

I joined the free hiking program in Innsbruck. The tour guide sat in the middle and he is a volunteer. He told me something very important about the forest. We saw the droppings on the way. Well, I tried to make a snowman. This is the first time I did it. Although he showed me how to make it, my snowman didn't look like a ball...why??

Tomota in Valencia

He is from New Zealand. We met on the night train. Both we didn't have the ticket and hardly find the seats on the train. On the way, he told me about the "tomota" in Valencia. He was there and got wet with the tomota. Also, he helped me find the way to Gilbraltar.

• Intro Updated Sep 27, 2009

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Cool-123's Profile Photo

Cool-123

“My traval list: Egypt, Israel and Jordan”

Real Name