"Hiking and Travelling are part of my life!" Cool-123's Profile

Wanna travel around the world...

2014
Aug - Isreal
Eialt, Arad, Be'er Sheva, Avdat, Masada, Ein Gedi, Dead Sea, Jerusalem, Bethlemhem, Tiberias, Tabgha, Mt of the Beatitudes, Sea of Galilee, Jordan River, Tsfat, Tzipori National Park, Beit She'an National Park, Nazareth, Haifa, Akko, Jaffa, Tel Aviv

Jul - Jordan

Monglia - Ulaanbaatar, jeep tour
Russia - Ulan-Ude
China - Beijing

Jul & Aug 2009
Croatia - Zegreb, Pula, Porec, Rovinj, Split, Sibenik, Zadar, Trogir, Hvar Island, Korcula Island, Dubronvnik, Mljet, Kotor
Bosnia Hercegovina - Mostar, Travnik, Sarajevo, Blagaj

Hungary - Budapast, Pecs, Eger
Romania - Bucharest, Brasov
Bulgaria - Sofia, Rila Monastery, Veliko Tarnovo, Plovdiv, Varna, Bansko

Nov - Apr 2003 -2004
Mexico - Mexico City, Tepoztlan, Teotihuacan, Taxco, Cuernacaca, Oaxaca, Palenque, San Cristobal, Merida

Educador - Quito, Ibarra, Banos, Riobamba, Chimborazo, Cuenca, Vilcabamba, Guayaquil

Peru - Lima, Arequipa, Lake Titicaca, Cusco, Puno, Machu Picchu, Inca Trail, Aquas Calientes, Trujillo, Huaraz, Chachapoyas

Bolivia - La Paz, Copacabana, Uyuni, Tupiza, Potosi, Sucre

Morroco
Portugal
Austria

One night in Prague

First I met the Japanese girl on the night train to Prague. Since she met three Spaineses on her trip, then we had a drink near the square. Not for long, those guys found four more Spaineses on the next table. We talked together and had fun.

Having dinner in Azayla (Morocco)

I travelled alone and met these English girls when I got off the ferry. I joined the girls and we had dinner near the market place. The restaurant with a nice open space sitting area. The food is delicious and the carpets hanging on the wall look very nice.

Enjoy the music

I met the Canadian girl and we talked together in the pier at 5:30am. We stayed in the same hostel and went out at night sometimes. That night, we went to see a concert near the church with the pine trees nearby. The day before, we got free shoters outside the pubs on our way to the disco.

Skiing with a plastic bag

I had a snow-excursion to the Stubai-Glacier. I met two German when I was walking on the snow to another stop. We had a drink in a restaurant. On the way back to take the cable car, we tried to ski without the equipment and it worked. Besides, somebody gave us the plastic bags. We put them on our back. Then we lay down and used our legs to make our body moved. Oh, it worked. It looked funny. I can't help stop laughing at all.

The traditional dress

He was my colleague. That night we had a gathering. The theme was the traditional dancing. He was one of the performers. I like the way he dressed.

A hiking day

I joined the free hiking program in Innsbruck. The tour guide sat in the middle and he is a volunteer. He told me something very important about the forest. We saw the droppings on the way. Well, I tried to make a snowman. This is the first time I did it. Although he showed me how to make it, my snowman didn't look like a ball...why??

Tomota in Valencia

He is from New Zealand. We met on the night train. Both we didn't have the ticket and hardly find the seats on the train. On the way, he told me about the "tomota" in Valencia. He was there and got wet with the tomota. Also, he helped me find the way to Gilbraltar.

• Intro Updated Oct 10, 2014

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
    Mar 22, 2015 at 12:27 AM

Dropped in to wish you a happy birthday and the wishes are no less for being a few days late !!! Wanted to see your pages on Israel, but coult not find them, where did you "hide" them....
    Martin

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
    Jul 24, 2014 at 3:26 AM

Shalom, Shalom, I was just thinking about your travel "list", Egypt, Israel, Jordan. Only a few short years ago all three of those countries were at war, today we have peace with them both and you can travel between to enjoy some of the most beautiful scenery and history.
    Enjoy,
    Martin
    (Oh, and say hi to Zohara when she picks you up at the bus station....just talked to her)

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2014 at 3:08 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• Sienlu's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Happy birthday Edith

• kahnjetta's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Happy Birthday, best wishes on your special day:)

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo

• Mar 22, 2012 at 6:06 AM

Hi Happy B'day Dear ...

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Edith, happy birthday from Germany.

• connectingrod's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2012 at 5:29 AM

A BIRTHDAY is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Cool-123's Profile Photo

Cool-123

“My traval list: Georgia and Armenia”

Real Name