"Worth a look" Dinosaur National Monument by kooka3
Dinosaur National Monument Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 32 photos
I took a drive out to Utah from Steamboat Springs, Colorado when I was in town for a friend's wedding. I had a full free day, a rental car, an interest in dinosaur bones, and I had never been to Utah, so why the hell not. It was a great drive - very pretty - and gave me a chance to see part of the country I had never seen before.
kooka3's Related Pages
Dinosaur National Monument Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dinosaur National Monument"
- "Worth a look"
- "Behold mighty dinosaur!"
- "Basaic Dinosaur National Monument Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dinosaur National Monument
- Hotels in Dinosaur National Monument
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dinosaur National Monument
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Dinosaur National Monument?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dinosaur National Monument
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 34 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ithaca Intro, 28 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 22 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Syracuse Intro, 25 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Binghamton Intro, 27 reviews, 8 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Wolfeboro Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Kakadu National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- San Diego 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Arthur Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos