"Interesting place" Top 5 Page for this destination Elmira by kooka3
Elmira Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 32 photos
I spent 3 years at Elmira College so I learned quickly to find fun in out-of-the-way places. I also returned a couple years after graduation to live for 6 months. I loved walking through the west side of Elmira. There are some beautiful streets and small local parks. The city not the most fascinating town, but there's plenty to do if you know where to look for it. It's not a destination itself, but if you're in the area, it's worth stopping and taking a look around.
- Pros:Beautiful, easy to get around, unexpected places to see
- Cons:it ain't New York City!
Mark Twain's gravesite is surprisingly low-key and unpretentious. You do have to do a little walking, but if I remember... more travel advice
Dunn Field, on the Southside (south of the Chemung River), is a minor league stadium, the home of the Pioneers . Go... more travel advice
kooka3's Related Pages
Elmira Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Interesting place"
- "Tubbsy's New Elmira Page"
- "Elmira, NY"
- "Basaic Elmira Page"
- "Elmira, NY"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Elmira
- 8 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Elmira?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Elmira
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 34 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ithaca Intro, 28 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 22 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Syracuse Intro, 25 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Binghamton Intro, 27 reviews, 8 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Wolfeboro Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Kakadu National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- San Diego 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Arthur Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos