"Surviving the Binghamton experience" Top 5 Page for this destination Binghamton by kooka3

Binghamton Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 56 photos

a page in progress

I moved to the Binghamton area last year to attend the University. So far, I really like it - it's easy to get around, there are all sorts of things to do without travelling too far, and the city, believe it or not, has some charm!

The tips I put in here are for the "triple-city area" - Binghamton, Johnson City, and Vestal. It's all one big sprawling area, anyway.

• Last visit to Binghamton: Jan 2005
  • Intro Updated Jan 19, 2005

• Sep 8, 2006 at 9:27 AM

I found a restaurant called "Lemongrass" on the vestal parkway during my last trip to Binghamton. Totally cosmo style atmosphere. The food and drink and the presentation should get a 5 star rating. I definitely recommend this restaurant highly.

• nicolaitan's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2006 at 6:28 PM

certainly are hitting the high spots, aren't you? Passed thru Bton and Vestal a lot in the 60's and 70's. Seems a lot lot better now than then 9which will just give you an idea of then).

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2005 at 7:44 PM

Great tips, I find myself in Owego in business every now and then.

• modsquads's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2005 at 5:34 PM

THANK YOU for the Ale House tip...the place is a gem, filled with drunk college boys but excellent beers & pizza. it was exactly what was needed!

• aaaarrgh's Profile Photo
    May 10, 2005 at 1:58 PM

Well, that's at least 20 things I didn't know about Binghamton. Hmmm, vegetarian cyber cafe, sounds rather unusual :-)

• imstress's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2005 at 11:35 PM

you really have a heart for the unforunate people. Happy Birthday! Greetings from Singapore. i-am-stress

• Jan 4, 2005 at 9:45 PM

Hey, I've enjoyed your page! I haven't spent much time at all in Binghamton except for driving through on my way to the city but I know I've been missing out. I'll certainly check out the alehouse, you can't beat those NYS beers!

• liqdstar's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2004 at 2:16 PM

good restaurant tips! i actually miss cyber cafe and lost dog!

kooka3 Lives Here!

kooka3

“Above all nations comes humanity.”

Badges & Stats in Binghamton

Have you been to Binghamton?