"the Southern tip of Calvert County" Solomons Island by kooka3
Solomons Island Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 258 photos
Mostly this is a fun place in the summertime when a lot of the stores are open and you can sit outside at restaurants for the fresh seafood. It's a pretty area, though -- lots of marinas, the Chesapeake Biological Research center, etc.
kooka3's Related Pages
Solomons Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Boating center"
- "Ringing the Bell for the Marine Museum"
- "The Most Fun Place in Southern Maryland"
- "Urban Getaway"
- "the Southern tip of Calvert County"
- "My current home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Solomons Island
- Hotels in Solomons Island
- Transportation in Solomons Island
- Nightlife in Solomons Island
- Restaurants in Solomons Island
- Shopping in Solomons Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Solomons Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Solomons Island
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Solomons Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Solomons Island
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 34 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ithaca Intro, 28 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 22 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Syracuse Intro, 25 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Binghamton Intro, 27 reviews, 8 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Wolfeboro Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Kakadu National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- San Diego 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Arthur Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos