"Pentecost" Pentecost by kooka3
Pentecost Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 2 photos
I spent almost 5 weeks in North Pentecost, which is a beautiful, very hilly, warm, great place.
People are great. Everyone was very curious about me, my life in the States, why I hauled myself all the way to their little island which few tourists ever get to. There are a few Peace Corps volunteers who've passed through, so white people aren't completely new there, but still enough of a novelty that the kids did a lot of staring, giggling, and following!
- Pros:not a tourist destination!
- Cons:not a tourist destination!
kooka3's Related Pages
Pentecost Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pentecost
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Pentecost?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pentecost
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 34 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ithaca Intro, 28 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 22 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Syracuse Intro, 25 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Binghamton Intro, 27 reviews, 8 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Wolfeboro Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Kakadu National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- San Diego 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Arthur Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos