"Fun, but you don't need heaps of time" Darwin by kooka3
Darwin Travel Guide: 695 reviews and 2,102 photos
Darwin is a good pace to start or end some travels, but it definitely isn't a tourist destination by itself. I spent 2.5 days there on my way back from Bali, and 1 day there after a trip up the coast from Perth. That was plenty!
Go check out the Temple. It was rebuilt after Cyclone Tracy leveled it, but they kept true to the original. You can... more travel advice
You can't miss this building - it's that funky pyramid looking thing. Pretty typical gambling stuff going on there . . .... more travel advice
kooka3's Related Pages
Darwin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Darwin (where i live and now my home) 1997 -"
- "DARWIN AND DISTRICT"
- "Northwest Darwin"
- "Crocodylus Park"
- "Capital City Of Australia's Northern Territory"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Darwin
- Hotels in Darwin
- Transportation in Darwin
- Nightlife in Darwin
- Restaurants in Darwin
- Shopping in Darwin
- Warnings and Dangers in Darwin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Darwin
- 5 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Darwin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Darwin
- Posted in Travel Caribbean and Central America Forum "Recommendations for a good..."
- updated a Darwin Travel Page "Fun, but you don't need heaps of time"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Fun, but you don't need heaps of time"
- Wrote a Review Chinese Temple and Chang Wah Society about Chinese Temple and Chung Wah Society in Darwin Things to Do
Photos in DarwinSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 34 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ithaca Intro, 28 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 22 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Syracuse Intro, 25 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Binghamton Intro, 27 reviews, 8 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Wolfeboro Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Kakadu National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- San Diego 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Arthur Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos