"I'VE JUST STARTED THE PAGE" Goulburn by kooka3
Goulburn Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 143 photos
I spent 4 days in and around Goulburn during my first week in Australia - I actually stayed outside the town with a family on a station (farm) -- stayed in an old church in the middle of a cow pasture that had been converted to a hostel of sorts. I remember getting woken up in the morning by the cows mooing outside my window. The family was great -- a wonderful introduction to my year in Australia!
kooka3's Related Pages
Goulburn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The road to somewhere"
- "The oldest inland city in Australia"
- "Goulbourn - A place I'd love to explore more!"
- "I'VE JUST STARTED THE PAGE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Goulburn
- Hotels in Goulburn
- Transportation in Goulburn
- Nightlife in Goulburn
- Restaurants in Goulburn
- Shopping in Goulburn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Goulburn
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Goulburn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Goulburn
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 34 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ithaca Intro, 28 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 22 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Syracuse Intro, 25 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Binghamton Intro, 27 reviews, 8 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Wolfeboro Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Kakadu National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- San Diego 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Arthur Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos