"Worth stopping for a couple days" Katherine by kooka3
Katherine Travel Guide: 72 reviews and 324 photos
Katherine is a beautiful little Aussie town. It has about 10,000 residents -- and it's the 3rd largest town in the Northern Territory (beaten only by Darwin with about 100,000 residents and Alice Springs with about 35, 000).
Katherine Gorge is a famous place and is well worth seeing. The town doesn't have much else, though - so a full day should be enough to see everything you need to see.
This place is gorgeous (but what isn't in the NT??) and worth the time to go. Edith Falls is technically part of the... more travel advice
kooka3's Related Pages
Katherine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Katherine and the Gorge"
- "Katherine - Gorgeous Gorges!"
- "Katherine and Nitmiluk"
- "Katherine But Not the Gorge"
- "Katherine Gorge"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Katherine
- Hotels in Katherine
- Transportation in Katherine
- Restaurants in Katherine
- Shopping in Katherine
- Warnings and Dangers in Katherine
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Katherine
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Katherine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Katherine
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 34 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ithaca Intro, 28 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 22 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Syracuse Intro, 25 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Binghamton Intro, 27 reviews, 8 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Wolfeboro Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Kakadu National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- San Diego 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Arthur Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos