"Jumping off spot for the Kimberlys" Kununurra by kooka3
Kununurra Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 25 photos
Kununurra is an Aboriginal word meaning "meeting of big waters". The town grew as the centre for the Ord River Irrigation Scheme. Now it's is the gateway to the Kimberley from the east. The town itself is beautiful and is worth taking a day or so to explore it before you head off into the Kimberleys
kooka3's Related Pages
Kununurra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Kimberly region........."
- "Jumping off spot for the Kimberlys"
- "In the Kimberley region."
- "Boabs and Sunsets"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kununurra
- Hotels in Kununurra
- Shopping in Kununurra
- Warnings and Dangers in Kununurra
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kununurra
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Kununurra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kununurra
- Posted in Travel Caribbean and Central America Forum "Recommendations for a good..."
- Commented on one of didgeridorien's Kununurra travel pages
- Wrote a Review expensive but good in Kununurra Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "expensive but good"
- created a Kununurra Travel Page "Jumping off spot for the Kimberlys"
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 34 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ithaca Intro, 28 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 22 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Syracuse Intro, 25 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Binghamton Intro, 27 reviews, 8 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Wolfeboro Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Kakadu National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- San Diego 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Arthur Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
Latest Kununurra hotel reviews