Sydney Nightlife Tips by kooka3
Sydney Nightlife: 280 reviews and 409 photos
I was going to put this in the "things to do" column, but decided, obviously, not to. I don't remember this tour being offered last time I was in Sydney, but that doesn't mean much, I guess.
The ghost tour goes through the Rocks district, which is the original Sydney settlement, so it has lots of old buildings. It's a great way to see the area, even if you don't believe in ghosts! The tour guides - who are all supposedly 34d generation local residents - tell some great stories, so it's a good way to spend about an hour and a half.
The tour starts at 6:45 (April-October) or 7:45 (November - March). There are special tours on Halloween, Full Moon nights, and black fridays. No tours on Christmas, Boxing Day, New Years Eve, or Good Friday.
Dress Code: Wear good walking shoes! You'll be walking for awhile over roads that aren't always smooth, and up and down stairs. Also bring clothes appropriate for the weather (rain gear, a jumper/sweater, etc) since you'll be outside for most of the time.
Address: The Rocks
Directions: Meet in front (Circular Quay side) of Cadman's Cottage next to the Rocks Visitor Centre on George Street. You can also access this from the Quay next to the Museum of Contemporary Art.
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Reviews (33)
- See All Skywalk
- See All Manly
- See All Sydney Central YHA
- See All Monorail
- See All Amazing Greek Food
kooka3's Related Pages
Sydney Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What do you do with your weekend?"
- "Love Those Sydneysiders"
- "Sydney - For the discerning tourist"
- "Flying down Sydney Way..."
- "The best start to any adventure Down Under"
- "City of Water and Trees"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sydney
- Hotels in Sydney
- Transportation in Sydney
- Nightlife in Sydney
- Restaurants in Sydney
- Shopping in Sydney
- Warnings and Dangers in Sydney
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sydney
- 34 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Sydney?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sydney
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 34 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ithaca Intro, 28 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 22 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Syracuse Intro, 25 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Binghamton Intro, 27 reviews, 8 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Wolfeboro Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Kakadu National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- San Diego 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Arthur Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Blue Mountains- 101 Reviews, 149 Photos
- Darling Harbour- 166 Reviews, 301 Photos
- Sydney Opera House- 171 Reviews, 283 Photos
- Taronga Zoo- 85 Reviews, 174 Photos
- Harbour Bridge- 189 Reviews, 293 Photos
- Circular Quay- 82 Reviews, 182 Photos
- Queen Victoria Building- 50 Reviews, 102 Photos
- The Rocks- 106 Reviews, 166 Photos
- AMP Centre Point Tower- 61 Reviews, 91 Photos
- Chinatown- 31 Reviews, 77 Photos
See All Sydney Things to Do