"Hidden gems" acabgd's Profile
Numerous travels, plush hotels and frequent flyer lounges tend to spoil the adventurer.
Travelling "off path" these days seems to mean taking rides on filthy buses, sleeping with various species in sorry hostels and engaging on a journey with less than a $1.000 in your pocket.
While I have definite respect for everyone setting on a new adventure, I tend to travel the comfy way, spending a few bucks more, but trying at the same time to uncover some hidden gems you cannot find in the brochure of your your local travel agent.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 11 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Posted in Travel Belgrade Forum "RE: When and where in Belgrade..."
- Wrote a Review Excellent about Jonathan's in Tokyo Restaurants
- created a Tunis Travel Page "Short info"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Hidden gem"
created their Profile Page "Hidden gems"
Top 5 Pages
- Herceg-Novi Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo 5 reviews
- Dubai 1 review
- Indianapolis 1 review
- Sankt Gallen 1 review
No friends yet.